| Review of market of Rolling Bearings in Russia
As the world' s industrial and consumer economies fluctuate, producers, investors and buyers of mineral resources, metals, chemicals and petrochemical products demand more concise information to ensure profitability, practice effective business planning, and to maintain an economically healthy supply/demand relationship. The entire spectrum of interconnected variables - price analysis and forecasting, production capacities and costs, trade patterns, socio-political factors, governmental regulation, emerging technologies, material/feedstock supply - all play into cyclical scenario of the world' s mineral resources, metals, chemicals and petrochemical products sectors.
Accurate information and accurate analysis are essential tools for companies involved in these industries. As participants in the business continually strive to control operating costs, InfoMine has benefited these companies by providing a diverse range of multi-client, single-client and proprietary consulting services to the mentioned sectors. InfoMine has developed an international reputation for timely delivery of the most accurate information and analysis to its clients at a reasonable cost.
It is important to consider the myriad of information to make reliable business decisions. InfoMine has combined the expertise of its staff with the state-of-the-art computer and database technologies to collect, analyse and present the most in-depth set of information available for specific mineral resources, metals, chemicals and petrochemical products, markets and production/process facilities.
The information available in InfoMine' s wide range of commercial studies and client services includes:
- Raw materials supply-demand and availability;
- Geographical market analysis;
- Economic and price forecasting;
- Process technologies and process economics;
- Production/process facility information;
- Production capacity data;
- Structure and ownership pattern of enterprises;
- Producer information, including organisation, addresses, ownership and key personnel;
- Maps, charts, graphs and electronic media to present and deliver the information concisely.
Table of Contents
1. Brief characteristics of world market
2. Technology of production of bearings, requirements, imposed on grade and resources and materials used
- 2.1. Technology of production of bearings
- 2.2. Requirements, imposed on grade of bearings
- 2.3. Resources: materials, the main suppliers, flows and volumes of supplies
3. Production of bearings
- 3.1. Development of bearing branch of Russia in 1990 - 2005
- 3.2. Volumes of production and the main producers of bearings
- 3.3. Current standing of the greatest producers
- PJSC "Vologda bearing plant"
- PJSC "SPZ-4"
- JSC "Volzhsky bearing plant"
- LLC "Samara plant of instrument bearings"
4. Projects on creation of capacities for production of bearings
5. Export-import of bearings
- 5.1. Volumes of exports-imports of bearings
- 5.2. The main flows of export-import supplies
- 5.3. Tendencies and features of export-import supplies
6. Review of prices on bearings
- 6.1. Domestic prices
- 6.2. Export-import prices
7. Consumption of rolling bearings in Russia
- 7.1. Balance of production and consumption of rolling bearings in Russia
- 7.2. Pattern of consumption of rolling bearings, broken by end-uses
8. Forecast of development of market of rolling bearings in Russia up to 2010
List of Tables
- Table 1: Chemical composition of bearing steels
- Table 2: Dynamics of production of bearing steel in Russia in 1997-2005
- Table 3: Production of bearing pipes in Russia in 1997-2004
- Table 4: The main flows supplies of rolled steel to bearing plants
- Table 5: Production of rolling bearings in Russia in 1997-2005
- Table 6: Parameters of operation of PJSC "Vologda bearing plant (VPZ)" in 1999-2004
- Table 7. The main foreign consumers of bearings of PJSC "VPZ" in 2004-2005.
- Table 8: The main foreign consumers of bearings of PJSC "SPZ-4" in 2004-2005.
- Table 9: General structure of prime costs of JSC "Volzhsky bearing plant" in 2004.
- Table 10: The main foreign consumers of bearings of JSC "Volzhsky bearing plant" in 2004-2005.
- Table 11: Export of bearings in 2003-2005, broken by countries
- Table 12: Import of bearings in 2003-2005, broken by countries
- Table 13: Export of bearings by Russian enterprises and traders in 2004.
- Table 14: Prices on imported bearings in 2004.
- Table 15: Balance of production and consumption of rolling bearings in Russia in 2001-2005
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Dynamics of production of rolling bearings in Russia in 1990-2005
- Figure 2: Dynamics of production of bearings by PJSC "VPZ" in 1997-2005
- Figure 3: Dynamics of production of bearings by PJSC "SPZ-4" in 1997-2005
- Figure 4: Dynamics of production of bearings by JSC "Volzhsky bearing plant" in 1997-2005
- Figure 5: Volumes of exports and imports of rolling bearings in 1994-2005
| Contact info
|Add:No.988, Lingxu Road, CiDong industrial zone, Cixi City, Zhejiang,China (PC 315338)
Cixi Caz Bearing Co.,Ltd, belongs to CAZ Group Corporation, she dedicates to R&D,.....
Reciprocal link page
|Upload a link to us and we will link back to you
( Industrial or Educational Related Site only please)
» Click here